Beauty Uses Of Ear Buds | Cotton Buds Uses | KeyForGirls
Beauty Uses Of Cotton Ear buds
Cotton Buds Uses, Ear buds are not only used for cleaning your ears but can be used in many ways. Let’s see how it works.
- Many people have a habit of using lip pencil for outline before applying lipstick. Sometimes the line may vary. To straighten up that apply concealer or compact powder and remove with ear bud.
- While applying eyeliner sometimes it may get disturbed at that time we can use ear bud to remove stain. Dip ear bud in makeup remover and straighten up that using ear bud.
- When makeup brush is not available or while travelling as an alternative we can use ear buds. It will be very convenient to apply blush on cheeks using ear buds.
- Some people may have very thin eye brows for that they use eye brow pencil to shape up. Instead of that they can apply eye shadow with ear bud and can make a try. Eye brows look like shaped ones.
- If you don’t have cotton to remove nail polish dip ear buds in remover and rub it. Color disappears completely. In the same way while applying nail polish if the color sticks to your skin you can remove the stain using ear buds.
- While doing waxing if you want to wax to small area, use the cotton bud to spread it.
- If you have pimples there no need to apply on the whole area, just dip the bud in the cream and apply on the spot directly.Cotton Buds Uses
If the zip of a bag or purse that was stuck dip one end of ear bud in a little amount of shampoo and rub the bud over the area that was stuck. As the shampoo has a lubricant effect it will lose the stucked zip.