How to Get Rid Of Black Elbows And Knees | Black Knees And Dark Elbows
Most of the people have Black knees and Dark Elbows due to friction or pressure. This can happen while leaning on the table or kneeling down or too much rubbing in those areas will turn our skin black and rough. Sometimes washing with soap can’t give us result.
Here are Some Natural Home Remedies For Black Knees and Dark Elbows
- Lemon is one of the best food used in many home remedies. Lemon naturally has its bleaching properties and is used to prevent blackening of elbows and knees. Rub lemon juice on elbow and knees and leave it for 10 minutes. After that wash it with warm water. Do it regularly once or twice in a week.
- Mix curd and gram flour in equal quantities and then rub on the areas which are affected. Let it dry and wash with warm water.
- The combination of baking soda and milk also works. Mix one spoon of baking soda and with some milk and make a paste. Rub this on elbows and knees in circular motion day after day. It reduces black, moisturises and bleaches the skin.
- Aleovera reduces the darkening due to sunburns. It moisturises the skin and makes your skin look fresh. Apply Aleovera gel to elbows and knees and leave it for 20 min before rinsing with cold water.
- Mix sugar and olive oil in equal quantities and apply it on knees and elbows.
- Apply coconut oil and massage it before taking bath to reduce dryness and darkness.
Use moisturiser everyday to keep your skin fresh and soft. It hydrates the skin and avoids dryness and darkness of the skin caused by friction and pressure.Black knees and Dark Elbows,dark elbows, black elbows,dry elbows,black knees,dark knees,skin lightening cream,dark knees treatment with home remedies