Garlic Health Benefits : Don’t Forget To Add Some Garlic In Your Regular Diet
Use Garlic in Your Diet – Garlic Health Benefits
Garlic Health Benefits, Some have a habit of using garlic in almost all dishes like dal, chutney and curry which are incomplete without them. Using garlic in food items for taste and aroma keeping this beside it has many medicinal properties, thus being used in medicines.
Newly investigated studies reported that taking garlic on an empty stomach is more powerful and has natural antioxidant properties. Studies also investigated that having garlic regularly prevents breast, abdominal and bladder cancers.
Let’s see how garlic helps us…Garlic Health Benefits
- Add grounded garlic in hot water and have it regularly thus it purifies our blood.
- Applying garlic paste or garlic boiled in water on pimples reduces pimples and unwanted spots or marks.
- Take two or three garlic cloves with honey and ginger daily thus it improves immunity power. So people regularly suffering from fever and cold will find better results if taken garlic in your regular daily diet. Garlic also reduces respiratory tract infections.
- Anti-oxidants present in these garlic cloves reduce cholesterol and controls blood pressure.
- In diabetics it increases insulin level and controls blood sugar level.
- It also has anti bacterial and anti viral properties. It helps in controlling bacteria, fungal and viral and yeast infections.
- The compound azoneine present in garlic helps to treat skin infections.
- Also protects heart from many cardiovascular diseases like heart attack and atherosclerosis.
Garlic also has anti-inflammatory properties thus protect our body from different types of allergies. Raw garlic juice reduces the rashes and itching caused by insect bites.