Healthy Food During Rainy Season For Your Family To Avoid Monsoon Diseases
Healthy food During Rainy season
Rainy season-a fresh start with a pleasant smile after hot summer. One of our favorite season welcoming magic of raindrops. But staying healthy during rainy season is also important. One needs to eat healthy food so as to avoid falling sick in monsoons. This is the time to celebrate the nature with all types of greeneries and freshness in mind. Make sure that all fruits and vegetables are thoroughly washed and cooked well.Healthy food During Rainy season
Best Diet tips for this monsoon To Avoid Monsoon Diseases :-
- Avoid salads and any such raw foods this monsoon. Any such semi-cooked food can cause infection and other health issues.
- Having milk that includes pepper powder and turmeric makes you strong from inside. But it is advised not to consume too much milk and its products.
- It is good to consume plenty of buttermilk during rainy season.
- It is better to drink boiling water during this monsoon. As boiling water kills germs that are present in water and it is good for kids and adults.
- One should strictly avoid roadside food during rainy season as this is the place from where you can get all types of diseases.
- Chicken and meat should be thoroughly washed as it contains salmonella bacteria that lead to health issues.
- Half boiled eggs are also dangerous as salmonella bacteria causes vomiting and motions.
- Mushrooms and beans should be properly boiled otherwise it also causes health problems.
- Consume light and fresh foods like barley, rice and wheat.
- Add spices like jeera, garlic, ginger, coriander and pepper to your diet as it is nutritious during this season.
- The consumption of rock salt in warm water is important way to stop mucus during this season.
- During monsoon, it is better to avoid fish and prawn as bacteria and germs can enter your body through this. If you want to have, make sure to have fresh and living.
Only taking healthy diet may not provide benefits but we should also follow healthy life style.
- Avoid sleeping in daytime as it slows down digestion and metabolism.
- Always keep your surroundings dry and clean. Avoid walking in rainy water.
- Keep your body warm.
- Avoid getting wet in rains.