Cleansers You Can Make At Home Naturally | Homemade Cleaners
Going out now-a-days make our skin black due to dirt, pollution and exposure of sun. To get rid of this there is no need to buy expensive products which are available in the market. We can also prepare some Homemade Cleaners naturally at home.
Making Natural Home Made Cleaners At Home
- Vinegar is one of the natural products among them. It plays a major role in dealing with different types of skin problems. Take a cup of vinegar and mix it with little amount of water. Store it in a freezer. Whenever we are exposed to sunlight clean the face with this solution. It prevents darkness and keeps your skin looks fresh.
- To 1/4 cup of coconut milk add a spoon of coconut oil and aleovera juice and mix it well. Clean your face with this mixture every night. It gives a fresh look to your face.
- Take lemon juice and honey in equal quantities. Apply this mixture to your face and neck and massage gently. Leave for 15 minutes and wash it with water. This removes dead skin cells and hydrates skin.
- Take curd and aloevera gel in equal quantities. Massage with this mixture gently on your face and clean it with water. Apply moisturizer after that. This makes your skin healthy. Aleovera gel plays a major role in preventing pimples.
- Honey is naturally antibacterial and full of antioxidants which is used to help to get rid of dead skin cells, helps to remove toxins from your skin and kills acne causing bacteria. It makes your skin feel soft and smooth. Take a spoon of honey and mix it with few drops of warm water as it is too sticky.
Rub it on your face gently and wash it with warm water. Apply moisturiser
Homemade Cleaners,Making Natural Cleaning Products At Home,homemade cleanser for glowing skin,home made cleanser for dry skin,homemade face wash for glowing skin